It is important to note that this policy does not apply to services provided to you by other third parties, and the services provided to you by third parties apply their privacy policies described to you.
Before using the products or services of the V1 Industrial Internet China website, please be sure to read and thoroughly understand this policy, especially the terms marked in bold / bold underline, you should focus on reading, after confirming that you fully understand and agree Use of related products or services. Once you start using the products or services of V1 Industrial Internet China Station, it means that you fully understand and agree to this policy. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the content of this policy, you can contact us through the 1688 service center (click here).
Part I Definition
V1 Industrial Internet China Station: V1 Industrial Internet China website (the domain names involved are: v1mould.com, v1moulds.com, v1molds.com) and clients.
V1 Industrial Internet China Station Service Provider: refers to the network and software technology service provider of V1 Industrial Internet China Station, Guangdong Weiyi Industrial Internet Technology Co., Ltd.
Personal information: refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or otherwise that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activity of a specific natural person, either alone or in combination with other information.
Deletion of personal information: It refers to the act of removing personal information in the system involved in realizing daily business functions, so as to keep it unretrievable and accessible.
Unless otherwise agreed, the definitions used in this policy have the same meaning as in the V1 Industrial Internet Service Terms.
1.How we collect and use your personal information
3.How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
4.How do we protect your personal information
5.How do you manage your personal information
6.How do we handle personal information of minors
How your personal information is transferred globally
9.How to contact us
How we collect and use your information
The personal information we need / may need to collect and use when you use our products and / or services includes the following two:
1. In order to provide you with the basic functions of our products and / or services, you must authorize us to collect and use the necessary information. If you refuse to provide the corresponding information, you will not be able to use our products and / or services normally;
2. In order to provide you with additional features of our products and / or services, you can choose to authorize the information we collect and use. If you refuse to provide it, you will not be able to use the relevant additional functions or achieve the functional effects we intend to achieve, but it will not affect the basic functions of your normal use of our products and / or services.
You understand and agree:
1. We are committed to creating a variety of products and services to meet your needs. Due to the large variety of products and services we provide to you, and the specific product / service scope that different users choose to use, the basic / additional functions and the type and scope of personal information collected and used will differ. Specific product / service functions shall prevail;
2. In order to bring you a better product and service experience, we are continuously working to improve our technology, and we may introduce new or optimized features from time to time, and may need to collect and use new personal information or changes Purpose or method of using personal information. In this regard, we will separately explain to you the purpose, scope, and use of the corresponding information by updating this policy, pop-ups, page prompts, etc., and provide you with a way to choose your own consent. Collect and use. In the process, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, you can contact us through the Internet Service Center (please click) provided by V1 Industrial Internet China. , We will answer you as soon as possible.
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes described in this policy:
(1) Help you become our member
1. Basic Member Services
In order to become our member so that we can provide you with membership services, you need to provide a mobile phone number, contact name, and create a member name and password. If you only need to use basic services such as browsing and searching, you do not need to register as our member and provide the above information.
For services that need to be accessed through the V1 Industrial Internet China Station platform account, we may verify your membership based on the information provided above to ensure that we are providing services for you.
2. Additional Member Services
Real person authentication: You can provide us with the corresponding identity information (identity card, passport, residence booklet and other identity information) and biometric characteristics (static or dynamic facial features) to complete real person authentication according to the authentication requirements. If you want to use the enhanced protection function of your account, in addition to completing the real-person authentication mentioned above, you can also choose to enable voiceprint security or scan your face to provide voiceprint or facial feature information.
Other member role services: If you provide the following additional information to complete your account information, it will help us provide you with more personalized products or services: your real name, gender, fixed phone number, contact information, position, main industry Wait. If you do not provide this information, it will affect your use of personalized products or services, but it will not affect the basic browsing, searching, and purchasing functions of using the V1 Industrial Internet China Station.
When you actively cancel your account, we will make it anonymous or delete your personal information as soon as possible in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations.
(B) show and push products or services for you
In order to improve our products or services and provide you with personalized information search and transaction services, we will extract your browsing, search preferences, behavioral habits, based on your browsing and search history, device information, location information, order information, Features such as location information, indirect crowd portraits based on feature tags, and display and push information.
If you do not want to accept the commercials we send you, you can reply to the unsubscribe via SMS prompt or other methods we provide to unsubscribe.
(3) Providing you with products or services
1. Information you provide to us
In order to facilitate the provision of our products or services to you, we will record the information you provide, such as the contact name, telephone number, etc. you provide.
Some of our products or services require payment to use. When you need to use these paid products or services, you need to provide your bank card information so that we can know your payment status.
You can order products or services for others through the V1 Industrial Internet China site, and you need to provide the aforementioned personal information of the actual orderer. Before providing us with the aforementioned personal information of the actual orderer, you need to ensure that you have obtained their authorized consent.
2. Information we collect during your use of the service
In order to provide you with page display and search results that better meet your needs, understand product suitability, and identify abnormal account status, we will collect and correlate information about the services you use and how you use them, including:
Device information: We will receive and record information about the device you are using (such as device model, operating system version, device settings, unique device identifier, application list information, etc.) based on the specific permissions you grant during software installation and use. Hardware feature information), information about the location of the device (such as IP address, GPS location, and sensor information such as Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth, and base stations that can provide relevant information).
Log information: When you use the products or services provided by our website or client, we will automatically collect your detailed usage of our services and save them as web logs. For example, your search query content, IP address, browser type, telecom operator, language used, date and time of access, and records of web pages you visit.
Please note that individual device information, log information, etc. are information that cannot identify a specific natural person. If we use such non-personal information in combination with other information to identify a specific natural person or use it in combination with personal information, such non-personal information will be considered personal information during the combined use.
In order to display the order information of your account, we will collect the order information generated by you when using our services to display to you and facilitate your order management.
When you contact us, we may save information such as your communication / call history and content or the contact details you have left in order to contact you or help you solve the problem, or to record the solution and results of the related problem.
3. Your personal information we collect through indirect access
In order to confirm the transaction status and provide you with transaction dispute resolution services, we will collect your transaction, payment, and logistics information related to the transaction progress through the transaction objects, transaction methods, payment agencies, logistics companies, etc. selected by the exchange, or Share your transaction information with the aforementioned service providers.
You can use the V1 Industrial Internet China website account to use the products or services provided by our affiliated companies at the link entrance provided by us. In order to facilitate us to provide you with a one-stop service based on the associated account and facilitate your unified management, we are in V1 Industrial The Internet China Station focuses on displaying your information or recommending the information you are interested in. From the V1 Industrial Internet China Station, you can find and use the above services through the V1 Industrial Internet China Station homepage and "Services" and other functions.
When you use the above services through our products or services, you authorize us to receive, summarize, analyze from our affiliates according to actual business and cooperation needs, confirm that their sources are legitimate, or you authorize their consent to provide your personal information to us or Trading Information.
If you refuse to provide the above information or refuse to authorize, you may not be able to use the corresponding products or services of our affiliated companies or display related information, but it will not affect the use of core services such as browsing, searching, and trading on the V1 Industrial Internet China Station.
(4) Provide you with collection, additional purchase, follow and share functions
During your browsing of our website or client, you can choose to collect the goods and / or services you are interested in, add to your shopping cart, establish a follower relationship with the merchants / brands / other members you are interested in, and provide us through Functional components share information with other third parties. During your use of the above functions, we will collect service log information, including your collection and add shopping cart records, follow relationships, and share history, to achieve the above functions and other purposes we explicitly inform.
(5) Customer service and dispute resolution
When you contact us or submit an application for after-sale or dispute settlement during the sale, in order to protect the security of your account and system, we need you to provide the necessary personal information to verify your membership.
In order to facilitate contact with you, help you solve the problem or record related solutions and results as soon as possible, we may save your communication / call history and related content (including account information, order information, and information provided by you to prove relevant facts) Other information, or contact information you left), if you make an inquiry, complaint or provide advice on a specific order, we will use your account information and order information.
In order to provide services and improve the reasonable needs of service quality, we may also use other information about you, including the relevant information you provided when you contacted customer service, and the questionnaire response information you sent to us when you participated in the questionnaire survey.
(6) To provide you with the functions of public release of comments, questions and answers, etc.
You can post information publicly through our comments, Q & A, forums, sharing of singles, live broadcast and other information publishing functions, including as members can post graphics / video / live content, post evaluation and Q & A content, and as a seller Post product and / or service related information, store related information.
We may determine whether you can enjoy the corresponding functional rights based on your membership type and web log information (for example, only members who have purchased a certain product can ask everyone to answer other members' questions about the product).
Please note that the information you publicly release may involve personal information of you or others, or even personal sensitive information, such as when you choose to upload a picture containing personal information during the review. Please consider more carefully whether to share or even share relevant information when using our services.
(7) To provide you with security protection
Please note that in order to ensure the authenticity of your membership and provide you with better security, you can provide us with ID, facial features and other information to complete real-name authentication. If you refuse to provide the above information, you may not be able to use services such as account management, launching Wangpu, publishing products, quotations, and continuing transactions that may be at risk, but it will not affect your use of services such as browsing and searching.
To improve the security of your use of services provided by us and our affiliated companies and partners, protect the personal and property safety of you or other users or the public from infringement, and better prevent phishing websites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, and cyber attacks Security risks such as network intrusions, etc., to more accurately identify violations of laws and regulations or the relevant agreement rules of Alibaba China Station, we may use or integrate your member information, transaction information, device information, related web logs, and our affiliated companies, cooperation Partners obtain information authorized by you or shared in accordance with the law to comprehensively judge your account and transaction risks, perform identity verification, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary recording, auditing, analysis, and disposal measures in accordance with the law.
(8) To provide you with other additional services
In order to provide you with more convenient, higher-quality, personalized products and / or services, and strive to enhance your experience, we may collect and use your personal information in the following additional services provided to you. If you do not provide this information, it will not affect your basic services such as browsing, searching, purchasing using V1 Industrial Internet China, but you may not be able to obtain the user experience brought by these additional services. These additional services include:
1. Personalized recommendation service based on location information: We will access your location information after you turn on location permissions, and provide you with page display, products and / or services that better meet your needs, such as to You recommend offers nearby.
2. Camera / camera-based additional services: You can use this function to scan code for logging in, shopping, and receiving discount information after you enable the camera / camera permission. Take photos or videos for evaluation, sharing, and use in specific scenarios. Features such as your authorized face recognition. When you use this additional function for face recognition, we will collect your facial features and use them strictly within the scope authorized by you. In the future, if we intend to use your facial information to provide you with other product and / or service features Yes, we will confirm with you again.
3. Additional services for accessing and uploading pictures / videos based on albums (picture library / video library): You can use this function to upload your photos / pictures / videos after enabling album permissions to achieve avatar replacement, comment / share , Taking pictures, shopping, or communicating with customer service to provide proof. We may use the photos / pictures you upload to identify the goods or services you need to purchase, or use review information that includes the photos or pictures you upload.
4. Microphone-based voice technology-related additional services: You can use the microphone to enable the voice shopping function after turning on the microphone permission, or contact customer service or implement voice interaction with the customer service robot. In these functions, we will collect your recorded content to identify Your shopping needs, or respond to your customer service and dispute resolution needs. Please know that even if you have agreed to turn on the microphone permission, we will only obtain voice information through the microphone when you actively click the microphone icon in the client or record a video.
5. Additional services based on address book information: We will collect your address book information after you turn on the address book permissions, so that you can more easily access the contact information in your address book when you shop, no need to manually enter, Including that you can directly recharge the contact mobile phone number in the address book; In addition, in order to enhance your social interaction and sharing fun in using our products and / or services, share the shopping experience with people you know, with your consent Under the premise, we may also collect the names and phone numbers of your contacts in an encrypted manner to help you determine whether your contacts are members of our directory and then establish a connection for your communication at the V1 Industrial Internet China Station. , Members can choose to turn on or off their friends ’privacy rights to determine whether they can be searched and contacted by other members through their mobile phone numbers.
6. Calendar-based additional services: After you enable our permission to read / write your calendar, we will collect your calendar information to provide you with records and reminders related to shopping or claiming benefits.
You understand and agree that the above additional services may require you to enable access to your location information (geographic location), camera (camera), photo album (picture gallery), microphone (voice), contacts and / or calendar on your device Permissions to enable the collection and use of information related to those permissions. You can view the status of the above permissions one by one in your device settings or our client "My-Settings-Privacy-System Permissions", and you can decide whether to turn these permissions on or off at any time. Please note that when you open any permission, you authorize us to collect and use relevant personal information to provide you with corresponding services. Once you close any permission, you cancel the authorization on our behalf, and we will no longer continue to collect based on the corresponding permission And the use of related personal information, we cannot provide you with the services corresponding to this right. However, your decision to close your permissions will not affect the previous collection and use of information based on your authorization.
(9) Other uses
1. If the information you provide contains personal information of other users, you must ensure that you have obtained legal authorization before providing such personal information to V1 Industrial Internet China.
2. If we use the information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or use the information collected for specific purposes for other purposes, or we take the initiative to obtain your personal information from a third party, we will obtain you in advance Consent.
If we obtain your information indirectly from a third party, we will explicitly ask the third party in writing to collect personal information after obtaining your consent in accordance with the law, and inform you of the content of the shared information, which involves sensitive information. Before you provide it to us for use, you must explicitly confirm it and ask the third party to make a commitment to the legality and compliance of the personal information source. If the third party commits a violation, we will explicitly ask the other party to bear the corresponding legal responsibility; , Our professional security team will strengthen the security of personal information (including the reporting of sensitive information, encrypted storage of sensitive information, access control, etc.). We will protect personal information obtained indirectly using no less than the same protection methods and measures as our own personal information of users.
(X) Exceptions to Authorized Consent
According to relevant laws and regulations, you do not need to obtain your authorization to collect your personal information in the following situations:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment enforcement;
4. It is difficult to obtain your own consent in order to protect the life and property of the subject of personal information or other individuals, and other important legal rights;
5. The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself;
6. Collecting personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
7. Necessary for signing a contract according to your requirements;
8. Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as finding and disposing of product or service failures;
9. Necessary for legal news reporting;
10. Academic research institutions need to carry out statistical research or academic research based on the public interest, and provide the results of academic research or description to the outside world, and de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
11. Other circumstances required by laws and regulations.
Please be aware that according to applicable laws, if we take technical measures and other necessary measures for personal information, so that the data receiver cannot re-identify a specific individual and cannot be restored, or we may conduct de-identification research on the collected information , Statistical analysis and prediction, used to improve the content and layout of Alibaba China, provide product or service support for business decisions, and improve our products and services (including machine learning or model algorithm training using anonymous data), then this Use of such processed data is not required to notify you separately and obtain your consent.
If we stop operating V1 Industrial Internet China products or services, we will stop the collection of your personal information in a timely manner, we will notify you of the suspension of operations in the form of one-by-one delivery or announcement, and delete the personal information we hold Or anonymized.
In order to ensure the normal and efficient operation of the website, to make your visit easier and to recommend content that may be of interest to you, we store relevant information on your computer or mobile device: this information may be cookies, Flash cookies, or Other local storage provided by your browser or associated application (collectively "Cookies").
If your browser or browser add-on service allows it, you can modify your acceptance of cookies or reject our cookies. For more information, see AboutCookies.org. However, if you do this, in some cases it may affect your safe access to our website and you may need to change user settings every time you visit our website.
(2) Website beacons and pixel tags
In addition to cookies, we use other similar technologies such as web beacons and pixel tags on our websites. For example, the email we send you may contain an address link to the content of our website. If you click on the link, we will track the click to help us understand your product or service preferences so that we can proactively improve customer service Experience. A web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of the pixel tags in the email, we can know if the email was opened. If you do not want your activity to be tracked this way, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
We will not share your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals other than V1 Industrial Internet China Station service providers, except in the following cases:
1. Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
2. Sharing in legal situations: We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, the need for litigation and dispute resolution, or as required by administrative and judicial authorities in accordance with the law.
3. Sharing under your initiative: When you purchase goods or services through V1 Industrial Internet China, we will share the necessary information related to the transaction in your order information with the relevant goods or services provider according to your choice. To fulfill your trading and after-sales service needs.
4. Sharing with affiliated companies: In order for us to provide you with services based on affiliated accounts, we recommend information that may be of interest to you or protect the personal and property safety of V1 Industrial Internet China affiliates or other users or the public from damage Of personal information may be shared with our affiliates. We will only share necessary personal information (such as to facilitate the use of our affiliated company products or services with your V1 Industrial Internet China account, we will share your necessary account information with affiliated companies), if we share your personal sensitive information or Affiliates change their purpose of using and processing personal information and will seek your authorization again.
Currently, our authorized partners include the following types:
(1) Authorized partners in advertising and analysis services. Unless we have your permission, we will not share your personally identifiable information (referring to information that can identify you, such as name or email address, through which you can be contacted or identified) and provide advertising and analysis services Partner sharing. We provide these partners with information about their advertising coverage and effectiveness without providing your personally identifiable information, or we aggregate this information so that it does not identify you personally. For example, only after advertisers agree to abide by our advertising guidelines can we tell advertisers how effective their ads are, or how many people have seen their ads or installed apps after seeing them, or cooperate with these Partners provide non-personally identifiable statistics (such as "Male, 25-29 years old, in Beijing") to help them understand their audience or customers.
(2) Suppliers, service providers and other partners. We send information to suppliers, service providers, and other partners who support our business. These supports include providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our services are used, measuring the effectiveness of advertising and services, providing customer service, and facilitating payments Or conduct academic research and surveys.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization, or individual, except as follows:
1. Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties.
2. In the event of a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation of the V1 Industrial Internet China service provider, or other situations involving merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation, if it involves the transfer of personal information, we will require a new holding of your personal information. Companies and organizations continue to be bound by this policy, otherwise we will require the companies, organizations and individuals to ask you for authorization again.
(3) Public disclosure
We only disclose your personal information publicly if:
1. With your explicit consent or based on your initiative, we may disclose your personal information publicly;
2. If we determine that you have violated laws and regulations or severely violated the relevant rules and regulations of the V1 Industrial Internet China Station, or to protect the safety of users or the public of the V1 Industrial Internet China Station and its affiliated companies, we may With the consent of laws and regulations or the relevant agreement rules of the V1 Industrial Internet China Station, your personal information will be disclosed, including related violations and the measures that the V1 Industrial Internet China Station has taken against you. For example, if you sell fake goods and seriously violate the V1 Industrial Internet China website rules, we may publicly disclose your shop main information and penalties.
(4) Exceptions for obtaining prior consent when sharing, transferring, or publicly disclosing personal information
In the following situations, sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing your personal information does not require your prior consent:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment enforcement;
4. It is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual in order to protect your or other individuals' important legal rights and interests;
5. Personal information that you disclose to the public;
6. Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
According to the law, if you share or transfer personal information that has been de-identified, and ensure that the data receiver cannot recover and re-identify the subject of personal information, it is not an act of external sharing, transfer, or public disclosure of personal information. No further notice and consent are required for preservation and processing.
How we protect your personal information
(I) We have taken reasonable and feasible security protection measures in line with industry standards to protect the personal information you provide, to prevent personal information from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. For example, when exchanging data (such as credit card information) between your browser and server, it is encrypted and protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol; we also provide HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over Secure Socket Layer) to V1 Industrial Internet countries Protocol secure browsing method; we will use encryption technology to improve the security of personal information; we will use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent personal information from being maliciously attacked; we will deploy access control mechanisms to try to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information ; And we hold security and privacy protection training courses to increase employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
(2) We have the industry's advanced data security management system that takes data as the core and surrounds the data life cycle, and enhances the security of the entire system in multiple dimensions from organizational construction, system design, personnel management, and product technology.
(3) We will take reasonable and feasible measures to try to avoid collecting irrelevant personal information. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the cost policy, unless there are mandatory retention requirements by law, such as the "E-commerce Law of the People's Republic of China" requiring the storage of goods and services information and transaction information for self-transaction Not less than three years from the date of completion. Our criteria for judging the aforementioned period include:
1.Complete the transaction purpose related to you, maintain the corresponding transaction and business records, and respond to your possible inquiries or complaints;
2. Guarantee the safety and quality of the services we provide to you;
3. Do you agree with the longer retention period;
4. Whether there are other special agreements on retention period.
After your personal information exceeds the retention period, we will delete your personal information or make it anonymous as required by applicable laws.
(4) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment. We strongly recommend that you do not send personal information using the communication methods recommended by non-V1 Industrial Internet China sites. You can connect and share with each other through our services. When you create a communication, transaction, or share through our service, you can choose who you communicate, trade, or share as a third party who can see your transaction content, contact information, communication information, or shared content.
When using V1 Industrial Internet China website services for online transactions, you inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or contact address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information, especially your account or password, has been leaked, please contact the V1 Industrial Internet Service Center immediately so that we can take corresponding measures according to your application.
Please note that the information that you voluntarily share or even share publicly when using our services may involve personal information of you or others or even personal sensitive information. Please consider more carefully whether to share or even share relevant information when using our services.
Please use complex passwords to help us keep your account secure. We will do our best to keep any information you send us secure. If our physical, technical or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
(5) We will update and disclose the relevant contents such as security risks and personal information security impact assessment reports from time to time. You can obtain them through the V1 Industrial Internet China website announcement.
(6) In the unfortunate event of personal information security, we will inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security event, the measures we have taken or will take, and you can prevent and reduce the risks on your own Advice, remedies for you, and more. We will inform you about the event by mail, letter, phone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to notify the individual information subject one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to make an announcement.
At the same time, we will also report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
V. How do you manage your personal information
You can access and manage your personal information in the following ways:
(1) Access to your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, with the exception of laws and regulations. You can access your personal information yourself by:
Account Information-If you want to access or edit your personal profile information and payment information, change your password, add security information, or close your account, etc., you can do this through the Account Management by logging in to your account Class operations.
Search Information-You can log in to your account to access or clear your search history through My Tracks.
Order information: You can check or clear your order records, transaction records, etc. in V1 Industrial Internet China.
If you are unable to access such personal information through the above path, you can contact us at any time through the V1 Industrial Internet Service Center. We will respond to your access request within 15 days.
For other personal information generated by you in the course of using our products or services, we will provide it to you in accordance with the relevant arrangements in "(7) Responding to your above request" in this article.
(2) Correct or supplement your personal information
When you find an error in the personal information we process about you, you have the right to ask us to make corrections or additions. You can make corrections or supplementary requests in the ways listed in "(1) Access to Your Personal Information".
(3) Delete your personal information
You can delete some of your personal information in the ways listed in "(1) Accessing Your Personal Information".
You can ask us to delete personal information if:
1. If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
2. If we collect and use your personal information without your explicit consent;
3. If our behavior of processing personal information seriously violates the agreement with you;
4. If you no longer use our products or services, or you actively log out of your account;
5. If we no longer provide you with products or services.
If we decide to respond to your request for deletion, we will also notify the subjects who have obtained your personal information from us at the same time and request that they be deleted in a timely manner, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, or these subjects have obtained your independent authorization.
When you or we assist you in deleting the relevant information, due to applicable laws and security technologies, we may not be able to immediately delete the corresponding information from the backup system, we will safely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing, Until the backup can be purged or made anonymous.
(4) Change the scope of your authorization
When you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the processing of personal information previously based on your authorization.
(V) Cancellation of account number of personal information subject
You can submit an account cancellation application yourself on the "Account Cancellation" page (for example, "Account Management-Account Cancellation" on the V1 Industrial Internet China website).
After you actively cancel your account, we will stop providing you with products or services, delete your personal information or make it anonymous as required by applicable laws.
(6) Constrained Information System Automatic Decision
In some business functions, we may only make decisions based on non-manual automatic decision mechanisms including information systems, algorithms, and so on. If these decisions significantly affect your legitimate rights and interests, you have the right to ask us to explain, we will also provide a method of appeal without infringing on the trade secrets of V1 Industrial Internet China Station or other user rights and social public interests.
(7) Responding to your above request
For security reasons, you may need to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
We will respond within 15 days. If you are not satisfied, you can also initiate a complaint through the V1 Industrial Internet Service Center.
For your reasonable request, we do not charge in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed a reasonable limit, we will charge a certain cost as appropriate. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require excessive technical means (for example, need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), pose risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very unrealistic.
We will not be able to respond to your request in the following situations:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and enforcement of judgments;
4. There is sufficient evidence to show that the subject of personal information is subjectively malicious or abuses rights;
5. Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legal rights of you or other individuals and organizations;
6. Involving trade secrets.
How we handle personal information of minors
For the collection of minors' personal information with the consent of parents or guardians to use our products or services, we will only use, share, transfer as permitted by laws and regulations, the parent or guardian's explicit consent or necessary to protect the minor Or disclose this information.
How your personal information is transferred globally
The personal information we collect and generate during our operations in the People's Republic of China is stored in China, with the following exceptions:
1. There are clear regulations in laws and regulations;
2. Get your explicit authorization.
For major changes, we will also provide more prominent notices (including we will collect opinions, public notices, and even provide pop-up prompts to you through the publicity of the V1 Industrial Internet China website).
Significant changes referred to in this policy include, but are not limited to:
1. Major changes have taken place in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, how personal information is used, etc .;
2. We have undergone major changes in terms of control. For example, changes in information controllers caused by mergers and acquisitions;
3. The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
4. Your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and how you exercise them have changed significantly;
5. Our responsible department, contact method and complaint channel for handling personal information security have changed;
6. The personal information security impact assessment report indicates the existence of high risks.
How to contact us
You can contact us in the following ways and we will respond to your request within 15 days:
1. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions on the content of this policy, you can contact us through the V1 Industrial Internet Service Center (please click);
2. We have also set up a full-time personal information protection department. If you find that personal information may be leaked, you can contact us through the V1 Industrial Internet. The office address is 1607, Baihui Building, Changan Town, Dongguan City.
If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if you believe that our processing of personal information has harmed your legitimate rights and interests, you can also seek a solution by filing a lawsuit in the court where the defendant has jurisdiction.